|MOGEN REAL ESTATE COMPANY was founded in 1989. It is licensed
as a real estate broker in the State of Ohio and is a member of local, state and national
Realtor organizations. The firm is also a member of the Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce
and the other economic development organizations.
Real Estate Company serves the market area for all of Summit and surrounding counties.
Personnel of Mogen Real Estate Company are available for special assignments in locations
up to two hours from Akron.
THE COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN THE FOLLOWING REAL
- Sale and leasing of commercial/industrial/investment real estate.
- Property management in office, industrial and multi-family complexes.
- Buyer or tenant representation in commercial/industrial real estate.
SALES & LEASING:
- Operates with bonafide listing agreements-exclusive rights
to sell/lease real property.
- Seeks co-brokerage opportunities with other qualified
commercial real estate practitioners.
- Maintains close contact with governmental agencies and
individuals to keep abreast of factors that will affect the marketing of its listed real
- Markets listed property through property signs, direct
mail, newsletters, newspaper, trade journal and internet advertising.
- Utilizes internet via web site mogen.com to
further enhance a market coverage both nationally and internationally.
- Works with owners to establish a good market price and, if
needed, helps to engage specialists to analyze and assist in presenting properties.
BUYER OR TENANT REPRESENTATION:
- Is retained by buyers to conduct location studies and to
identify available sites for the intended uses.
- Locates and contacts owners of desired properties in the
event that those properties are not on the market.
- Undertakes negotiations on behalf of the buyers and
- Works with clients to engage other specialists to assist
in rezoning, feasibility or property studies, as needed.
- Budgets for future activities
- Handles day-to-day operation (including rent collection).
- Arranges the maintenance activities and conducts the
- Consults with owners to develop a longer range plan for
the property and to refine the owners' objectives for the property.
- Represents groups of investors in dealing with their